In order to respond to:
- ET2020 - the consortium will develop a European Strategic Framework for Computing Education and Training 2020 (ESFCET 2020), which will form a solid, global strategic framework that leverages local and transnational competences to enhance Computing Education in Europe.
- European Qualification Framework - ETN FETCH will develop a European Evaluation Framework in Computing Education and Training 2020 (EEFCET 2020), which will evaluate the three factors: Knowledge, Skills and Competences gained from Computing Education and Training.
- The Tuning Methodology - the project will prepare recommendations for future Digital Curricula in Computing Education and Training 2020 (DCCET 2020).
- Introducing modern innovative technologies in education - new didactical theories and learning models for using social media in education will be developed.
Main project outcomes and products:
- ETN FETCH "Future Education and Training in Computing: How to support learning at anytime anywhere".
- European Strategic Framework for Computing Education and Training 2020 (ESFCET 2020).
- European Evaluation Framework in Computing Education and Training 2020 (EEFCET 2020).
- A set of recommendations for future Digital curricula in Computing Education and Training 2020.
- New didactical theories and learning models for using social media in education.
- Six conferences with co-event workshops in the field of computing.
- Publications of the results in journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures and web sites.
- Internal and external evaluation reports.
- The project products will be of benefit for all actors in Computing education like
- University and national policy-makers in the field of Computing education;
- University academic staff who are lecturers/trainers in Computing;
- Bachelor, Master & Doctoral Students;
- Research institutes and centres in Computing;
- Companies and SMEs in the field of Computing.
- The project will change the methodology of training computer specialists, will apply most modern technologies in education, and will promote closer cooperation between universities, research institutes and industry.