The paper submission deadline of e-Learning'14 has been extended to 10 August 2014.
We remind you that the conference will take place at the University of La Laguna, Tenerife on 11-12 September 2014.
1. Net-generation and the Building System
2. The Future of Education in Computing
6. Blended Learning
7. Virtual Learning Environments
8. Virtual Libraries
9. Virtual Laboratories
10. Virtual Universities and Campuses
11. New didactical models for the use social media in e-Learning
12. Quality of the e-Learning and m-Learning
13. Privacy and Security in e-Learning
More information is available on the e-Learning conference web site - http://elearning-conf.eu